Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
Tikehau Capital, Internship - Private Debt
32 Rue de Monceau, Paris, Francia
Contabilità e finanza
- Study of investment opportunities: analysis of financial statements, conducting market studies, due diligence analysis, LBO transaction modelling, scenario analysis and site visits
- Writing memoranda to investment committees
- Monitoring of existing investments (financial analysis, meetings with management) and preparing reports to investors.
- Currently pursuing or holding a degree from a business school or university with a specialization in finance
- Good expertise of MS Office Pack
- Strong knowledge of corporate finance. A previous experience in corporate finance (private equity, investment banking, transactional services, audit, etc.) is appreciated
- Good analytical, synthesis and oral & written communication skills
- Curiosity, dynamism, rigor, adaptability, team player
- Fluent in French and English.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.