Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
BASF, Internship - Digital HR & Talent Management
Pfalzgrafenstraße 1, Ludwigshafen, Germania
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
3 - 6 mesi. Inizio marzo 2020.
- You support the development of a Business Needs Analysis in order to identify the HR demand to enable digitalization in the different organizational clusters of our Division.
- Furthermore, you define digital roles as well as competence clusters, which will be used as basis for the analysis.
- With the help of our team, you create relevant instruments to analyze and prioritize Business Needs.
- On that basis, you will create a toolbox with HR solutions to target them.
- Finally, you draft an implementation plan and support the communication with the relevant stakeholders.
- You are about to complete your Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Business Psychology or Business Administration with a focus on Human Resources or IT.
- Ideally, you have experience in applying qualitative and quantitative methodologies, such as operationalization, creation of workshops and deduction of recommendations for actions.
- To communicate authentically and clearly in an international Division, you have very good English skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.