Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
Montblanc, Internship - International Retail Design
Hellgrundweg, 100, Hamburg, Germania
Ingegneria e Architettura
6 mesi. Inizio 1. aprile 2020.
Retribuito + benefit
- As an active member of our team you support us with continuous conceptional adaptation and further development of the existing Montblanc Boutique concept on the basis of our established international boutique design
- You help us with the construction of working models either in 3D (Sketchup or 3D Studio) or as cardboard models
- Moreover the visualisation and processing of concept designs is one of your tasks
- You support us with the planning of new internal constructions and conversions at the various Montblanc sites and correspond with our suppliers, partners and consultants worldwide
- You are a student (m/f/d) in architecture, interior design or comparable or are in a gap year
- You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships and are fluent in English
- Due to your great creativity you have an exceptional ability when it comes to visualizing new drafts and designs
- Your qualifications are rounded off by very good computer skills, you are particularly familiar with programs like AutoCAD, Photoshop, 3D programs such as Sketch-up or 3D-Studio Max
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.