Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 05/02/2020
Hugo Boss, Internship Global Retail Communications
Dieselstrasse 12, Metzingen, Germania
Grafica e Design
6 mesi. Inizio: aprile 2020
- You will be responsible for the design creation of guidelines, newsletter & presentations
- Support the team with graphic ideas and concepts
- Maintenance of the communications and training calendar
- Collaborations with global subsidiaries and external agencies
- Support in global retail events and conferences
- You will get insights in many different business parts like Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Visual Merchandising, Brand Management
- Due to your ability to select involvement in your choice of projects, you will get the opportunity to configure your internship diversified
- Studies related to graphic design or communication design
- Good knowledge of the Adobe CC suite, especially Adobe Photoshop & Adobe InDesign
- Highly proficient with MS Office, especially in PowerPoint
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Open-minded strong communicator with a keen eye for details
- Positive, solution-oriented "can do" attitude
- Strong communication skills (especially in English)
- Excellent follow-up, organizational skills, project management skills
- Ablility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.