Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
Tikehau Capital, Internship - Fixed Income Credit Research
32 Rue de Monceau, Paris, Francia
Contabilità e finanza
Within the Fixed-Income Credit Research Team, you will be in charge of assisting the analysts to perform their investment recommendations for high-yield bonds:
- Business and financial profile of issuers;
- Financial modelling;
- Relative value analysis;
- Quarterly monitoring of a portfolio of selected issuers;
- Participation to roadshows and other investor events;
- Regular meetings with the Research and Portfolio Management Teams.
- Bac +4/5 with a specialization in Corporate Finance or Asset Management;
- Strong knowledge of financial analysis and financial modelling;
- Good command of IT tools (in particular Excel ; VBA knowledge is appreciated);
- Proficient in English (spoken and written);
- Teamplayer, well organized and proactive.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.