Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
BlackRock, Financial Modelling Group – Portfolio Risk Team – Internship
Váci út 47e, Budapest, Ungheria
Contabilità e finanza
- Collaborating with senior researchers and developers to specify, design and test new model functionality
- Building and testing additional risk models in the research environment (Git, Unix, R, Python)
- Keeping abreast of the latest research in industry and academia, and leveraging these insights to enhance the suite of models
- Presenting research to other team members
- Assisting senior team members to prepare white papers and presentations to describe model calibration and methodology, and to showcase model functionality for clients
- Supporting existing risk models in production; developing and improving model quality control and model back-testing procedures
- Investigating and resolving BAU client queries relating to model methodology and functionality.
- A strong undergraduate degree in a quantitative subject (Econometrics, Finance, Statistics, Data Science or similar) is essential, a further degree (MA, MSc, or PhD/DPhil) is highly advantageous.
- Strong oral and written (English language) communication skills that enable complex ideas to be readily understood by team members and clients.
We value if you have:
- Experience using statistical languages (R, Python, SAS, MATLAB or similar) to conduct statistical/econometric analyses, and working with large relational databases is an advantage.
- Enthusiasm, flexibility, and maturity to adapt to the needs of a dynamic group and work to strict deadlines.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.