Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
Puma, Internship - Motorsport Apparel Design
Puma way 1, Herzogenaurach, Germania
- Support the Apparel Design Team in the execution of innovative apparel design development aimed at continuous design innovation and achieving set goals
- Support the integration of product and technical developments into the garment design
- Under the direction of the Design Team, collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilize them effectively
- Support the launch of innovative performance apparel design ideas in line with specific product strategies
- Support Apparel Design team in creation and maintenance of creative directions / product designs / techpacks / presentation materials
- Support the delivery of projects in line with Puma development calendar
- Enrolled Student in an appropriate field
- Puma Knowledge, Consumer Relevance and Understanding of the Key Puma markets
- Very good feeling for colors, creativity and graphics
- Very good written and spoken English skills are a must
- Good Adobe creative suite skills (Photoshop and Illustrator are a must) and MS Office
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.