Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
Nasdaq, 2020 Summer Internship - Product Management Intern
Laugavegi 182, Reykjavik, Islanda
10 settimane, dal 15 giugno al 21 agosto 2020
- Research related to new revenue generating ideas
- Statistics and bond calculations
- Preparation of presentations
- Billing verification
- Support with implementing new revenue generating services
- Review and adaptations of procedures post-merger with Nasdaq CSD
- Daily services and communication with customers
- Should have completed at least two (2) years of undergraduate studies, preferably in Economics, Business, or Engineering
- Has good communications skills and is proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Should have good command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Should be willing to perform a wide variety of tasks, from routine ones to providing supporting research, touching on new revenue generating ideas
- Should have genuine interest in working in an ambitious global environment
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.