Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
Valeo, Internship in the field of laserscanner functions
Valeostraße 1, Bietigheim-Bissingen, Germania
- Develop scripts to evaluate defined function performance indicators
- Design structure of script, implement algorithms to calculate results
- Implement automation of scripts
- Define validation strategy for scripts and perform validation
- Documentation of development of scripts
- Verify results based on tests of function on system level to requirements
- Define checklists for tests on system level for function
- Background in computer science, electrical engineering, physics or similar
- Experience and good knowledge in programming at least in one programming language (C/C++, Python, Matlab, other)
- Basic understanding of environment sensoric applications like camera, radar, lidar or other
- Motivation to work in a very innovative technology field
- Team player and good communication skills
- Languages: English, German (optional)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.