Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
Deloitte, Trainee for our Investment Management & Private Equity Team
20 Boulevard de Kockelscheuer, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza, Engineering, Project/Business Management
- Taking part to a wide range of projects on different levels in the Fund and Private Equity industries
- Contributing to help our clients transforming their operations, addressing business-critical issues, assessing the impact of the digitalization of the processes or assessing new payment solutions
- Participating in solving complex issues, designing and implementing end-to-end solutions, supporting implementation projects, performing rigorous research and analysis to identify potential value creating opportunities in a fast paced environment
- Translating organisational and operational efficiency assessments into implementable business requirements.
- You are enrolled in a Master's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Engineering with a preferred specialization in Finance
- A real interest in investment management challenges such as: strategy projects, re-organisation projects, regulatory projects, efficiency improvement projects, in a management company, depositary or within a custodian bank
- A first knowledge of the financial services industry, products, services and structure
- Previous experience in Consulting Services, Asset Management or Asset Servicing would be an advantage
- An excellent team spirit, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A self-starter mind set with “can-do” attitude
- Comfortable to work independently or in a team on specific tasks
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office), any knowledge on alternatives specific software would be considered as an asset
- Fluency in French and English, German would be considered as an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.