Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
Deloitte, Information Security and IT Risk Trainee
20 Boulevard de Kockelscheuer, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
- You will have the opportunity to make a difference for our clients in their technology and digital journey (ex: mobile apps, cloud, big data, etc.) by helping them to manage their IT risks and secure their business
- You will perform, for instance, IT risk assessments, design IT risk management frameworks, design and implement information security policies and procedures, review IT controls or review complex security solutions to comply with IT regulatory requirements.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment that enables you to strengthen your technical knowledge with trainings and practical hands-on experience, to gain quick autonomy with the support of your team, and play a more significant role in client interactions and relationship building.
- You are passionate about technology and digital innovations, with a curious mind and a thirst for learning, in particular in the domain of IT risk and information security.
- You hold a degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Security, IT Audit or related discipline.
- You are keen to work in a fast-paced environment and to deliver work of the outmost quality.
- You have excellent communication skills and able to build strong relationships with people.
- You are fluent in English and French. Any other language is considered an asset.
- You are interested in taking trainings and acquiring relevant professional qualifications (ex: ISO27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, ITIL Foundation, etc.).
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.