Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
Grundfos, Internship in Mechanical Engineering focusing on Sound & Vibration
Martin Bachs Vej 3, Bjerringbro, Danimarca
Da agosto 2020 a gennaio 2021
L'offerta scade il 30/04/2020
The internship may contain everything from CAD and simulation (FEA) to experimental measurements as well as other interesting tasks within mechanical engineering. An example could be building and validating new simulation capabilities.
More specifically, you will:
- Engage in a creative and open environment working closely with simulation experts, developers, material specialists and the Sound & Vibration Lab
- Collaborate cross-functionally with engineers from other disciplines such as controls, electronics, fluid mechanics, hardware etc. in order to solve the challenges related to sound & vibration, which are truly multi-disciplinary
- Work with Finite Element simulations, CAD and measurements including e.g. model validation
- You are studying at bachelor’s/master’s level within Mechanical Engineering and possess knowledge within theory of elasticity, Finite Element Analysis, Matlab (or Python) and vibration theory. Skills within CAD work are preferred.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.