Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
Siemens, Technical Support Engineering Internship
Kirkton Drive Pitmedden Industrial Estate, Dyce, Aberdeen , Regno Unito
- You’ll get to sharpen your skills across a wide range of engineering
- Get to grips with your designated business unit, including its goals, vision, services, customers and supply chain
- Demonstrate your progress and learning so you can start building your profile within our company
- Seek out opportunities that will push you to strengthen your skills and enhance your knowledge.
- On track to graduate with a Mechanical Engineering or related disciplined degree
- Are flexible, know how to connect with others and pride yourself on bringing positive ideas to the team
- Enjoy jumping in and, with the support from us, feel comfortable taking responsibility for tasks and projects you’ve been assigned
- Know how to manage your own time and adapt to change
- Want to succeed, aspire to excellence and think outside the box
- Have some experience understanding the principals of a gas turbine operation, but it’s not essential.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.