Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 06/02/2020
International Criminal Court, Internship - Human Resources Section - Legal & Policy
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
L'offerta scade il 31/07/2020
- Assist in the identification, legal research, analysis and drafting of legal policies and opinions on the interpretation and application of the Court’s framework documents, and any other relevant document relating to administrative and personnel matters as well as contractual procedures;
- Conduct legal research on issues related to international administrative law, international civil service law and international labour law;
- Provide support with drafting of standard operating procedures, administrative issuances and other legal texts;
- Provide legal advice on issues related to staff benefits and entitlements and employment conditions in conformity with the ICC Staff Rules and Staff Regulations and the case law of International Administrative Tribunals;
- Analyse and provide legal opinions with respect to Human Resources related matters;
- Assist in the preparation of memoranda and other documents on any subject assigned that pertains to the Section’s mandate.
All Candidates must have a degree in law or a relevant legal qualification or be in the final stages of their legal studies at a recognised university, demonstrating very good knowledge in international (administrative/public/labour) law. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
Internship placements focus on candidates in the early stages of their professional careers therefore; practical experience is not an essential prerequisite for selection. However, practical experience that is relevant to the work of the Court may be considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).
Knowledge of Languages:
Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is desirable. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian or Spanish) is considered an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.