Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/02/2020
Kuehne+Nagel, Intern KN BatteryChain & Digital Sales & Marketing
Kuehne + Nagel Grouplog
Dorfstrasse 50, Schindellegi, Svizzera
- Provide administrational support to the Corporate KN BatteryChain team such as updating guidelines and working instructions and sales collateral
- Support countries with KN BatteryChain roll out activities in cooperation with the Business Units Air, Sea, Overland and Contract Logistics and the Functional Unit QSHE
- Further develop the KN BatteryChain sales training program for key account managers from around the world in cooperation with our Global Sales Training Team
- Take ownership of the KN BatteryChain Community on MyKN, the internal cooperation and collaboration platform
- Helping on creating dashboards out of Google analytics
- Create executive summaries consolidating the information of the different products we are launching/revamping
- Analyse dashboard to understand what works, what not and based on that, what to change and deliver information in a comprehensive format
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in supply chain management, logistics, business/economics, management or relevant field
- Higher proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Familiar with google analytics and able to interpret them
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English language
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, deal with ambiguity, make trade-off decisions, meet deadlines and drive for results
- Experience in successfully working in teams with the ability to contribute and provide value
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.