Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/02/2020
Mytheresa, Intern Creative Consultant
Einsteinring 9, Aschheim, Germania
- Supporting the Creative Consultants team during the daily business
- Organizing, monitoring and checking ongoing (web design) - campaigns throughout the Creative Department
- Independent execution of smaller requests from other departments
- Supporting the team in developing creative concepts, preparing PowerPoint presentations e.g.
- Moderate daily stand-up meetings for current and review meetings for finished campaigns
- Assisting the Content Management Team with uploading content to the Content Management Tool as well as organizing and saving final creative assets
- Taking on daily business tasks including coordinating feedback rounds for newsletters and banners
- Helping with organization and tracking progress of daily business tasks on Trello
- Fashion background, acquired by advanced studies and first practical experience, ideally in e-commerce, content or campaign management, agencies or similar fields
- High interest in organizing and coordinating
- Interested in e-commerce and digital opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and an open and positive appearance
- You are team-oriented and responsible-minded, you work independently, well-structured and precisely
- Very good English and good German knowledge
- Very good MS office skills
- High aesthetic sensibilities and skills (creation of presentations and mood research)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.