Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/02/2020
Amaris, Treasury Analyst - Internship
25 Boulevard Eugène Deruelle, Lyon, Francia
Contabilità e finanza
Support the centralization and Bank deployment:
- Project management & development of follow up Indicators.
- Monitor and Improve Cash forecast at a group level and for each entity.
- Handle the bank connectivity deployment in Europe, Asia and North America with our bank partners, with our internal tools.
- Specific IT development and test with software.
- Account opening/Transition from old bank account/Account closing.
- Define and standardize the cash flow deployment for all our banks all around the world.
- Treasury support on the country opening team.
- Constantly improve the internal treasury software with new ideas.
- Automate and Ensure the Accuracy of the Cash Position.
- Manage cash topics in Exotic countries with specific regulations.
- Prepare daily payment reconciliation reports.
- Insure the relationship with the entire Admin & Finance department relative to payments.
- Manage our international Cash Pooling on a worldwide basis.
- Period End Closing: Control of transitory accounts, cash pool and netting accounts.
- You are enrolled in a Master's Degree in Corporate/Engineering Finance.
- Looking for gap year OR end of studies internship.
- Ideally, having previous experience in similar position, financial analyst, cash management.
- Fluent in French and English.
- You have a good knowledge of modeling, Python, BI, Data science.
- Curious, autonomous and eager to take leadership in your project.
- You are ready to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- You are at ease working on Excel and keen on process-automation.
- You are creative with a critical mindset, willing to bring innovative ideas in our finance department.
- An entrepreneur mindset will help you to onboard and grow within the Group.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.