Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 07/02/2020
OMA, Internship Architecture
Weena-Zuid 158, Rotterdam, Paesi Bassi
Ingegneria e Architettura
OMA’s Rotterdam office is looking for several Architectural Interns to join design team from April 2020 onwards. As an Architectural Intern, you will be working on various projects within a team, being trained and mentored by experienced architectural professionals. If you see yourself as a talented and ambitious architectural student, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, this is a position to apply.
- Currently studying Architecture (at least in 3rd year of studies), other relevant courses or fresh graduates with an Architecture degree
- Strong graphic and design talent
- Strong rendering skills
- Excellent command of Rhino, Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD is essential
- Excellent craft and model-making skills, including using laser cutters
- Knowledge of Revit is a plus
- Developed communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and any other language is an asset
- A team player
- Previous internship experience in any other renowned architecture firms is preferred
- Candidates must feel comfortable in a complex and dynamic environment
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.