Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
Philips, Content Deployment Specialist Intern
Amstelplein 2, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio: marzo 2020
- Content (digital assets) uploads in content management systems based on guidelines and processes, with right quality and on time
- Monitor and improve the usability of critical assets in accordance with brand guidance and consumer insights
- Contribute to definition of asset creation guidelines, content naming and uploading processes, act as gate keeper
- Safeguard quality and consistency of product content elements used throughout product categories
- Internationally oriented point of contact for the digital content publication and owner of the improvement road map for operational excellence in content publication
- Point of contact for IT landscape improvements on content management systems
- Work with the online content managers to gather, structure and deliver all product related content
- Liaising with product managers, local Philips offices and agencies as and when required to align needs
- Process and update product information and images in content management systems.
- Bachelor or Master in marketing, communication, business or related field
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Accuracy; able to perform repetitive tasks on quality
- Quality focus with a strong attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality
- Strong team player and self-starter working well independently in a large organization
- Agile mindset and able to prioritize and run multiple projects at the same time
- High drive and energy level
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to maintain quality over speed
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.