Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
European Association for the Education of Adults, Traineeship at EAEA Brussels Secretariat
EAEA - European Association for the Education of Adults
Rue de l’Industrie 10, Brussels, Belgio
Educazione e Formazione
indennità giornaliera e rimborso trasporti
- Supporting the secretariat in communication tasks
- Assisting in EAEA projects
- Helping in the preparation of events
- Collecting best practices in adult learning.
As a trainee you will have a possibility to visit European institutions, to attend European conferences and meetings and to establish contacts with other European associations.
Please note that the costs have to be covered by the sending organisation or by applying for a grant, for example under an Erasmus+ or Eurodyssey internship mobility programmes.
- Excellent command of English, a reasonable French is an asset
- Very good writing skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work creatively in a multicultural team.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.