Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
Keysight, Marketing Communication Internship
Keysight Germany GmbH
Herrenberger Strasse,130, Boeblingen, Germania
- Prepare, drive and monitor (digital) marketing campaigns to support current business
- Create marketing communication tools, including videos and presentations
- Support product introductions
- Develop content for customers and sales newsletters
- Update product information for the Intranet and web
- Support new topics like SEO and DDG (search engine optimization and digital demand generation).
- you have native-level English and you know how to communicate effectively
- you are pursuing a degree in Marketing / Communications or Media Communications
- technical marketing is something you are interested in, just as much as design, digital marketing and social media
- your writing skills are excellent and you have an open and friendly personality
- you can focus on your tasks, deliver correct results and want to learn how to manage multiple projects to tight deadlines
- you are computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat. If you have Adobe Indesign and Illustrator skills it will be a big PLUS!
- Previous work experience in media / communications / newspaper or other relevant tasks are highly appreciated
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.