Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
European Investment Fund, Trainee - Diversified Debt Funds (DDF) Division
EIF - European Investment Fund
Boulevard Konrad Adenauer 98, Luxembourg, Lussemburgo
Contabilità e finanza
5 mesi. Inizio: marzo 2020
L'offerta scade il 24/02/2020
The trainee is expected to assist the DDF team in the following projects:
- Market research on the European Private Debt market to update and further develop the database of the Division;
- KPIs analysis on the existing investment portfolio, benchmarked against appropriate market segments;
- Preparation of relevant marketing material;
- Structuring of due diligence reports.
Under the guidance of a supervisor and other member(s) of the team s/he shall:
- Scout new funds/new players through market databases specialised in the private debt market;
- Assist in the maintenance and improvement of the existing database;
- Assist in the implementation of a comprehensive analysis approach on performance indicators (using available fund reports);
- Prepare relevant presentation material to share the collected information;
- Contribute to the production of appropriate content for the marketing material;
- Update of due diligence information requirements as and when needed.
- University degree (or on-going studies at advanced stage) in Corporate finance, Private Equity, Banking, Asset Management field(s);
- Prior experience in an international environment and within banking/finance and/or familiarity with evaluations would be a plus;
- Some knowledge and understanding of EIF’s mission and operating framework is required;
- General understanding of EIF´s products;
- CFA/CAIA designations will be considered a plus;
- Understanding fixed income and private equity concepts;
- Ease with IT applications, data analyses tools and PowerPoint presentations;
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of other EU languages would be an advantage.
- Strong interest in the private equity/debt market;
- Good drafting and synthesis skills and an affinity for data analysis;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work productively and in an organised manner;
- Demonstrate initiative, capability to work autonomously under given objectives and organise own work effectively;
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural team with an aptitude for close co-operation.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.