Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
DuPont, Internship – Industrial Marketing
Rue General Patton 2984 , Contern, Lussemburgo
- Support for market studies and RVA (rapid value assessment) for dedicated industries or new product launches via secondary research.
- Analyses of market data, digital marketing initiatives data, Sales figures, Distributor’s data, and vertical market trends.
- Conduct competitive analysis (pricing, channel, positioning, etc.).
- Active participation and support for the execution of various Marketing projects (new product launches, e-commerce, segmentation, data compiling, etc.).
- Support in the development and execution of sales and communications tools (digital campaign, presentations, brochures, videos, websites…).
- Education: Completed bachelor’s degree (3 years) with a major in Marketing, business administration or digital communication.
- Computer skills: Office Pack (with good command of Excel), Tableau appreciated.
- Marketing digital knowledge.
- Language skills: fluent in English, additional language appreciated.
- Autonomous, dynamic, curious and detailed-oriented.
- Demonstrate judgment and like to do analysis.
- Good writing and oral skills.
- Desire to work in teams, collaborative.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.