Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
ABB, R&D Intern in Reliability & Diagnostics
Segelhofstrasse 30-34, Baden-Dättwil, Svizzera
6 mesi prorogabili
- Applied research with focus on improvement of high voltage devices’ reliability
- Systematic analysis of failure reports, aiming identification and classification of root causes of high voltage devices’ failure modes
- Development of physical and statistical models for evaluation and prognosis of high voltage devices’ working conditions
- Document findings and present results to the team
- Degree program (official enrolment is essential) in Mechanical/Electrical engineering or similar discipline (completion of at least six semesters)
- Experience in programming (MATLAB, Python and/or R)
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated mindset and ability to work independently
- Highly conscientious individual with keen sense of responsibility
- Fluent command of English, both written and spoken
- Duration: 6 month with posibility to extend, starting date: upon agreement
- Due to Swiss law, for foreign non-EU students, the internship has to be a mandatory part of the study program
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.