Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 10/02/2020
ABB, Intern in Software Technology
Segelhofstrasse 30-34, Baden-Dättwil, Svizzera
- Designing, programming and documenting novel software applications for the automation and power domain
- Literature research
- Independent research and execution of challenging project tasks under competent supervision
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Control or similar field; enrollment to 5th semester or higher is essential
- Familiarity with software development and software engineering practices
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language, e.g., C, C++, Java, Python
- Practical experience with real-time systems, embedded software development, security technologies, big data technologies, machine learning, operating systems, multi-core systems, parallel software design and/or robotics is a plus (please elaborate your experience in your application)
- Proficiency in English (C1)
- Willingness to learn, high self-motivation and hands-on attitude
- Ability to think conceptually and express ideas clearly and convincingly
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.