Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/02/2020
Omron, Marketing Internship – Insights & Market Research
Wegalaan 67-69, Hoofddorp, Paesi Bassi
- To manage and launch quick online surveys for claim testing and key visuals testing (with supervision). Shared analysis and presentation of results to main stakeholders.
- Support insights projects from briefing to reporting. Especially keeping up with timings and deadlines, leading the communications with agencies and ensuring the inputs we get are in line with our business objectives.
- Strong involvement in group analysis to come up briefing questions and hypotheses that the data should help clarify. Active involvement in briefing to agencies to ensure they get a full and useful picture of our business questions.
- Shared management of the research calendar for all categories to make sure all scheduled research pieces are commissioned on time and results are delivered in a timely manner to ensure the most impact.
- To share with the extended team presentations that have previously been presented and the intern has confidence in understanding the findings.
- To manage with supervision the financial aspect of projects (PO, receipt and invoicing).
- Good understanding of MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel)
- A currently enrolled Bachelor or Master level student in a related field
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- Ability to understand basic statistics and draw simple calculations in excel
- Abstract thinking to join the dots and link research findings to business opportunities
- Basic understanding of market research and how marketing departments use it to gain a competitive advantage
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.