Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/02/2020
FEDARENE, EU Communication assistant
FEDARENE - European Federation of Agencies and Regions for Energy and the Environment
Rue de Stassart 131, Brussels, Belgio
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
- Manage the bimonthly FEDARENE newsletter, actively moderate the Websiteand other communication channels, including social networks.
- Support the communication missions related to FEDARENE’s European projects
- Assist in drafting the new content and editorial strategy.
- Support in other activities: general data base management, events organisation…
- Student in Communication / Journalism / Political Sciences. Only students able to provide a traineeship agreement from a university will be selected.
- Excellent spoken & written English (C1) and good knowledge of French (B2)
- Autonomous, creative, proactive
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Perfect command of Twitter and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite and WordPress is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.