Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 11/02/2020
Danone, C&P General Counsel Intern
Taurusavenue 165, Hoofddorp, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
As a legal intern in Danone you will be part of the Danone Cycles & Procurement Team. You will get the chance to learn & explore a lot from: working in an international team with a global business scope and in a transformation project implementation context. You have the opportunity to interact with different functions and many stakeholders.
You will be working on strengthening the business performance of the legal team by contributing to building the necessary tools and processes. The legal matters you will work on include:
- Supporting a broad range of legal work surrounding Danone global procurement operations from a contractual and regulatory compliance perspective (including in particular antitrust and business ethics risk management);
- Drafting, reviewing and supporting negotiation of international procurement contracts;
- Enhancing legal processes: participation in contract policy roll-out & enforcement, and contract process management;
- Boosting of cross-organization collaboration: contribute to legal network activation globally and ways of working within legal teams;
- Developing legal awareness & tools: emerging laws, training needs mapping & preparation, new templates/standards;
- Tracking Legal added value: help to design, monitor & report KPIs and legal activity dashboard.
You are an International Business Law/ Contract Law Master or Bachelor student and you are up for a new challenge. Good communication & organizational skills and a motivation to gain experience in an international, corporate environment are characteristics that apply to you. Accurate drafting, planning and reporting skills are desired.
Aditionally, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled as a student for the whole duration of the internship (if you are a non-eu citizen, then you must be enrolled at a dutch university)
- You must be fluent in English – written & verbal
- You must be willing to relocate/travel to Hoofddorp, NL
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.