Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
Obelis, Events Administrative Assistant
Bd Général Wahis, 53 , Brussels, Belgio
Amministrazione/Segreteria/Customer Support, Comunicazione/Marketing
- Provide professional, high level and smooth client (internal & external) service;
- Execute administrative tasks associated with company events and logistics: coordinate and book flights, manage visa/travel arrangements and related expenses, be first point of contact por external parties participating in corporate events, arrange onsite events, update event and logistics procedures.
- Support various administrative activities associated with the Public Affairs Unit Director at the highest level: support Horizon 2020 projects, manage director agenda, manage travels arrangements for the director, create meeting minutes & reporting, keep and improve relationships with Obelis partners associations.
- Follow-up on tasks assigned to him/her;
- Contribute to the implementation of ISO;
- Provide ah-hoc assistance to his/her Unit;
- Participate in Obelis events;
• BA/MA degree preferably in Business Administration, Office Management or similar discipline.
• No experience is needed. Any previous experience in organization of events/travels is an asset
• Fluency in English (written & oral); French language is a plus;
• Confident user of Microsoft Office.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.