Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
Credit Suisse, 2020 Global Markets Internship Program
Szczytnicka 9, Wrocław, Polonia
Contabilità e finanza
3 mesi. Inizio maggio 2020.
- Our three months internship program will provide you with formal training in derivatives products and markets.
- You will have a chance to support our traders who are based in London and to receive on-the-job practice and mentoring.
- You will work as an analyst within one of the product areas and will be given a possibility to familiarize yourself with the company’s systems and processes.
- You will be assigned a Credit Suisse buddy who will be your additional support prior to, during, and after your internship.
- As well as undertaking an assigned desk-specific project during your internship, you will also work on a group project with other interns; this will help you build upon your project management, team collaboration and presentation skills.
- Interest in financial markets and how they operate
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- Logical thinker with excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- A team member who builds excellent relationships
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with proficient Englishek
- Graduate in 2020 (preferred)
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.