Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
EEAS, Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Norway - Political, Press and Information Section
EEAS - European Union External Action
Klingenberggaten 7A, Oslo, Norvegia
Legale/Affari internazionali, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
5 - 6 mesi. Inizio settembre 2020.
L'offerta scade il 02/03/2020
- Participation actively in the Delegation's work and get a unique opportunity to learn more about the EU's relations with Norway and how the EEAS is operating in Norway and the world.
- Information related work, such as writing news stories for the web, and manage social media.
- Assist with planning visits and events, collecting information, writing minutes.
- Assist with drafting political/economic reports.
- Organising the 'Trainee of Missions' meetings.
- Applicants must have knowledge and interest in the EU and its institutions;
- Applicants must be able to work in English. Norwegian would be an asset;
- Applicants must be a MA student or hold a MA degree;
- Applicants must have relevant computer skills.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.