Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
OSCE, High Commissioner on National Minorities Intern
OSCE High Commissioner on National Minorities
Prinsessegracht 22, The Hague , Paesi Bassi
6 mesi. Inizio 1. aprile 2020.
L'offerta scade il 01/03/2020
- Assisting the Head of Section and other members of the team in their daily tasks, including the preparing materials (background research, talking points and analysis) for visits of the High Commissioner and other team members, as relevant;
- Compiling and maintaining a stakeholder database for the section’s priorities (geographic, thematic or programmatic);
- Contributing to and compiling the section’s daily news digest;
- Conducting research and consolidating information on developments that may be relevant to HCNM-related topics in South-Eastern and Central Europe;
- Conducting research into minority-related reports, statements and decisions of international Organizations, national institutions and non-governmental organizations;
- Supporting the advisors in producing research and recommendations in the frame of the internal working groups on the HCNM’s thematic body of work and preparing high-level meetings and events;
- Performing any other duties as may be required.
- Students in the final year of higher education (university or other accredited institution) at graduate or postgraduate level, i.e., within one year of graduation, or recent graduates or postgraduates, with a background in law, social/political sciences, international relations or related subject;
- Relevant working experience is an asset;
- Professional fluency in English with excellent written and oral communication skills; working knowledge of a language relevant to the region is an asset.
- Fair knowledge of human and minority rights norms;
- Good understanding of minority and security issues, preferably in the South Eastern and Central Europe area;
- Strong analytical, research and drafting skills;
- Good organizational skills with ability to process and classify information quickly and efficiently;
- Computer literacy;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with people from different national and cultural backgrounds, whilst maintaining impartiality and objectivity.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.