Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
UNOPS, Human Resources Intern
UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
Marmorvej 51, Copenahgen, Danimarca
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
L'offerta scade il 12/04/2020
- Project support
- Knowledge building and knowledge sharing
1. Provides support to recruitment, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Support to outreach efforts
- Assistance in longlisting and shortlisting
- Assistance with the administration of written assessments
- Administrative and logistical support to general recruitment processes
- Participation in interview panels and minutes taking
2. Ensures efficient project support to IPAS HR Team, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Research on competency-based interview questions
- Enhancement of an existing library of CBI questions
- Enhancement of existing templates used to communicate with candidates
- Update of the IPAS HR intranet page
- Contribution to other research projects
3. Ensures facilitation of knowledge building and knowledge sharing and contribution to product/process efficiency, focusing on achievement of the following results:
- Contributions to knowledge management projects;
- Provide suggestions for policy improvements;
- Support process efficiency initiatives;
- Provide input to the development and maintenance of corporate systems and tools.
- A first level University Degree in HR, Psychology, Communications, Business, Industrial Engineering (for countries where this degree applies) or related careers.
- Experience in an international environment, in HR, Communications and Change Management would be a strong asset.
- Excellent English writing skills are required (native speaker preferred).
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages and experience in handling of web-based systems is required.
- Experience with data analysis and project implementation would be a strong asset.
- Fluency in written and oral English required (at native speaker level). Knowledge of second UN working language highly desirable.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.