Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
Karl Lagerfeld, Intern Procurement
Looiersgracht 43, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Almeno 6 mesi. Inizio: marzo 2020
- Purchase order placement and management, maintaining availability dates etc
- Monitoring inbound flow to eliminate delays
- Master data upload and maintenance including landed costs etc.
- Close contact with warehouse to ensure smooth inbound of goods in timely manner
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Logistics/ Reverse Logistics.
- Fashion, Retail or related studies. It is a requirement that you are still enrolled in a university or school program.
- Language: fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Numerical skills.
- Excel Skills – Pivots/ V-lookups/ Basic Calculations
- Strong Service Orientation
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Very strong multi-tasking skills must
- Ability to work independently
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.