Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
ABB, Marketing Internship
Segelhofstrasse 9P , Baden-Dättwil, Svizzera
- Launching assets that are new to the market.
- Managing some of the most important partnership projects around digital solutions, including marketing planning and communication of joint Success Stories.
- Be the point person to collect and document digital content and deploy via internal and external online channels.
- Leading projects from beginning to end and work collaboratively with various stakeholders from all areas of the organization.
- Managing the reporting through defined KPI’s.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, Economics, Management, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- Fluency in English required (C1)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong cross-team collaboration skills
- Structured and systematic way of working
- Expert in MS Office (especially Excel and Power Point)
- A skilled Entrepreneur-style candidate with a demand to get things done
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.