Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 12/02/2020
ITU, Event and Registration Support
ITU - International Telecommunications Union
Place des Nations, Genève, Svizzera
Legale/Affari internazionali, Informatica/ICT, Comunicazione/Marketing, Project/Business Management
3-6 mesi (da aprile a settembre o da luglio a settembre)
L'offerta scade il 23/02/2020
Within the team Planning and Strategic Relationships Service (PSRS) the incumbent will learn about various activities related to event management by supporting the organization of the ITU Digital World 2020 event. With the aim of gathering event management experience, the intern will be given training and provide support across a number of associated tasks including:
- VIP, Registration and Delegation Support: Undertake training on the ITU SAP Client Relations Management (CRM) system to support the registration and VIP invitation processes. Support the generic mailboxes and respond in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring that all communications are filed appropriately. Follow up with VIPs and delegations to obtain responses by email and telephone. Contribute to the registration procedures for VIPs, upload photographs for badging, and provide assistance to national delegations for their registrations. Assist in keeping the VIP webpage updated and prepare other information regarding the participation of VIPs. Work closely with other ITU Telecom teams for the coordination and exchange of information concerning the various aspects of registration and VIP participation.
- Surveys, Reports and Data Analysis: Undertake research and provide support for the production of surveys, reports, presentations and dashboards.
- Sustainability: Undertake research for activities related to greening ITU Digital World.
- Data Quality: In the ITU Telecom database, assist in creating, maintaining an updating registration and VIP data on a regular basis or as directed, and take corrective action if necessary, in accordance with established procedures, to ensure data quality. Liaise with other internal teams as necessary to carry out data cleansing procedures and data enrichment.
- Event Support: Provide back office support during the Event from Geneva by continuing to manage email enquiries concerning registration and other PSRS activities.
- University education in international relations, business administration, event management or a related field.
- This internship is targeted towards interns that would like to learn about event organization and have an interest in data management.
- Languages: English
- Strong oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a multicultural environment.
- Initiative, creativity and flexibility.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Good research skills including use of the internet and other sources.
- Good computer skills with the ability to use various softwares.
- Knowledge of data management and analysis would be a plus.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.