Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2020
AUTO1, Intern FinTech
Potsdamer Platz, Berlin, Germania
- Work hands-on with our developers' team to create and build our Core FinTech product (Retail Leasing & Loan Platform)
- Help managing and updating our product/project tasks and maintain our Development Jira/Confluence updated
- Coordinate and track our project status and help to find creative solutions for user problems that impact the customer experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to drive the execution of project tasks and deliverables
- Develop a project plan/task list using appropriate planning tool(s)
- Currently studying business, economics or similar at university
- First experience or strong proven interest in Project Management, M&A, financial Institutions
- Analytical and solution-oriented background, with great people skills and structured problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent knowledge of Google tools like: Google docs, sheets, GMail, Calendar
- Curiosity and willingness to work hard and fluent English, German is a plus
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.