Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2020
Activision, Consumer Products Intern
The Hague, Paesi Bassi
- Work with licensing partners on financial reporting, and with internal finance department on outstanding reports or invoices
- Analyze outside licensing programs, compile a comparison tracker of strengths and weakness, across different markets
- Manage the product samples stock
- Maintain an up-to-date licensees/retailers’ database
- Support team events
- Help update and distribute unit communication materials to partners on a regular basis
- Collect, collate information for department presentations, help create new decks
- Manage/organize department materials on a common drive. Liaise with the team to provide necessary information and docs.
- Collect input from partners to build launch marketing calendar for the year.
- Support social media executions for partners (coordinate product seeding in regions, provide visual assets to relevant teams, collect results stats, assess trends and notable sentiment among our fan base)
You are a Business Administration/International Business & Management/Marketing studies major looking for an internship in an international and intercultural environment that will challenge you to dive into different work fields and areas of responsibility.
- You are interested in learning more about merchandise product development, distribution and marketing in the entertainment sector.
- You are a multitasker and a team-player
- Going solo is not a problem for you on specific tasks and projects
- You enjoy change and past-paced environments but can retain focus on what’s at hand
- You are flexible, creative and always looking for solutions
- You know your way around Office Suite programs and are very comfortable with creating presentations in PowerPoint and working with data in Excel.
- Graphic design interest and skills are a plus.
- You speak English fluently. If you speak any other languages, you will find yourself a counterpart to practice those skills.
- You enjoy gaming and are familiar with Activision Blizzard games
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.