Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2020
EuroMed Rights, Majalat Project Internship
Rue des Comédiens 22, Brussels, Belgio
Legale/Affari internazionali, Comunicazione/Marketing, Turismo e ospitalità
5 mesi. Inizio: marzo 2020
796,91 euro mensili
Benefit: rimborso spese trasporto pubblico + buoni pasto
L'offerta scade il 01/03/2020
The intern will assist the Majalat project team under the overall supervision of, and according to priorities set by the project assistant and the project director, including the following tasks:
- Participate in the preparation of events gathering CSOs organisations from southern Mediterranean countries
- Support the practical and logistic organisation of the events. This includes sending invitation letters, follow-up of visa procedure, managing flights, hotel bookings, preparing perdiems, communication with moderators and potentially VIP speakers
- Support the work of the communication officer when necessary relating to the preparation of the events (social media, press release, interactive modalities of interactions during the event etc.)
- Drafting of internal documents including minutes of coordination meetings and reports of the EU-South Mediterranean Civil Society
- Support the organisation of ad-hoc meetings linked to the project such as social events or internal meetings.
- Ensure printing, translation, publishing and promotion of materials and reports.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent (may be ongoing) in Communication/ Public relations/Tourism, Law, Political and Social Science – other degrees may also be considered;
- Keen interest and preferably proven work experience in event management, administrative tasks, and communication for multi-faceted projects;
- Experience and familiarity with civil society work will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of the functioning of the EU institutions and EU’s foreign policy, in particular towards its Southern Neigbourhood, and of human rights standards;
- Self-motivated, well-organised, keen attention to details, able to work independently and efficiently under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Languages: excellent written and spoken English/French, knowledge of Arabic will be considered an asset;
- Computer literacy in Office suite, and interest in digital security and IT/communication tools.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.