Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2020
KONE, Material Management Trainee
Myllykatu, Hyvinkää, Finlandia
L'offerta scade il 08/03/2020
- Monitor supplier performance and carry out development activities
- Manage changes in Purchase Orders
- Coordinate the purchasing operations and ensure they are executed on time and according to requirements
- Support Supply Managers by providing seamless material flow
- Develop supplier operations in collaboration with SQM and Sourcing
- Assist in problem-solving activities between suppliers and KONE engineering teams
- Analyze and report supplier operational performance
- 2-5 years student, acquiring a degree in a technical/commercial field
- Previous experience in procurement or customer service
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Upper-Intermediate English, other languages are an asset (e.g., Finnish, Chinese, Italian)
- Advanced communication, collaboration, and teamworking skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Understanding of different manufacturing technologies is an asset
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.