Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2020
United Nations Environment Programme, Intern - Public Information
UNEP - United Nations Environment Programme
Platz der Vereinten Nationen 1, Bonn, Germania
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
L'offerta scade il 10/03/2020
- Monitoring IPBES (Intergovernmental Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services) social media channels, as well as preparing and scheduling new and updating existing written outputs such as featured articles, blog posts, Tweets, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube posts, to reflect IPBES work around the world;
- Assisting with targeted social media campaigns and preparing social media kits, including web cards and draft messages, for sharing within the wider UN system, IPBES stakeholders and relevant NGOs and agencies;
- Preparing and posting audio-visual material across all IPBES social media platforms;
- Researching relevant posts from partners and scheduling retweets and reposts;
- Actively expanding the network of IPBES social media followers; and
- Preparing weekly updates on social media performance.
- Studies in the fields of communication, journalism, design, or public relations are desired. Experience of or demonstrable interest in environmental and science issues will be an advantage.
- For this internship, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another UN language is desirable.
- Applicants must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
a.Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (Master’s degree or higher);
b.Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university undergraduate degree program (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent);
c.Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- In addition, applicants should possess the following skills:
d.Be computer literate in standard software applications and have experience in the use of a range of social media platforms and tools.
e.Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views;
f.Have experience writing or participating on social media (please provide links showcasing your experience);
g.Have experience editing images or preparing graphics for social media communications.
h.Have experience engaging and building communities on social networks, particularly Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.