Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 13/02/2020
UNEP, Intern - Environment Affairs (Sustainable Lifestyles)
UNEP - United Nations Environment Programme
7 Place de Fontenoy, Paris, Francia
Comunicazione/Marketing, Ecologia e ambiente, Educazione e Formazione, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
L'offerta scade il 25/02/2020
Under the direct supervision of the Programme Officer, Consumption and Production Unit (CPU), the intern will work on implementation of activities related to Sustainable Lifestyles and Education, which contributes to the related 10-Year Framework of Programme on Sustainable Consumption and Production (10YFP):
- Handling social media outreach around the latest project of the Sustainable Lifestyles Programme, the Anatomy of Action.
- Finding influencers to support initiatives.
- Assist with the logistical preparation of workshops and events. This includes preparing power-point slides for webinars, conferences, and university lectures.
- Assist with the preparation and follow-through of collaborative work with external partners (for example, monitoring incubator projects assigned to university students).
- Conduct research to support the projects of the Sustainable Lifestyles and Education team.
- Attend and summarize conferences and meetings, including providing technical assistance during virtually-held meetings.
- Edit Due Diligence forms for potential UN Environment partners.
- Compile and edit a weekly newsletter focusing on Sustainable Lifestyles domains of work.
- Keep track of, and regularly update, the partners’ contact database and the corresponding mailing lists.
- Regularly update the visual tools, infographics and reference materials used by the Sustainable Lifestyles and Education team.
- Organize and update the relevant folders for administrative purposes.
- Preferred area of study: Sustainability field.
- Applicants must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
a. Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher);
b. Have graduated with a university degree and, if selected, must commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Be computer literate in standard software applications and social media.
- Have demonstrated keen interest in the work of the United Nations and have a personal commitment to the ideals of the Charter.
- Have a demonstrated ability to successfully interact with individuals of different cultural backgrounds and beliefs, which include willingness to try and understand and be tolerant of differing opinions and views.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this internship fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another UN language is an advantage.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.