Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/02/2020
Dow, Finance Internship - Invoice to Cash
Herbert H. Dowweg 5, Terneuzen, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza
The role is part of the Invoice to Cash Department responsible for Billing, Accounts Receivable, Rebates, Sales Accounting & Payment Receipt and Handling.
You will be responsible for the administration of Rebate Sales Agreements in the system and make sure customer payouts are properly documented and approved. In Addition it is the responsibility of the Controllers Coordinator to ensure accuracy and integrity of all financial transactions.
This role requires good communication with other functions within Dow (Account Managers, Business Finance,…)
- Knowledge of SAP Order to Cash and Finance modules is a plus
- Support Audit Requirements
- Maintain & Monitor Agreements in Vistex
- Ensure accurate Payout and approval
- Ensure proper documentation and back-up
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of the resulting accounting transactions
- Keep Documentation / procedures up to date for area of responsibility
- Correctly apply VAT Guidelines
- Communication with internal Business partners
- Adhere to Record Retention and understand the internal controls
- You are studying a Master's degree in Economics, Finance, MBA or related.
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in SAP
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Works independently, self-motivated and accountable
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Customer Service Mindset
- Excellent Planning & Organizational Skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.