Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/02/2020
Brown Brothers Harriman, Internship in HR Operations
Brown Brothers Harriman
Stanislawa Klimeckiego 1, Krakow, Polonia
Organizzazione e Gestione Risorse umane
- In your role as HR Operations Administrator you will handle the creation of various HR workforce reporting, support the team on a data quality audits and perform routine processing of HR transactions and employee data updates in a timely and accurate manner.
- You will also be encouraged to share your ideas and recommendations to support the continuous improvement efforts of the HR Operations team.
- Currently in 3rd, 4th, Final Year of University or Graduate
- Strong PC skills, include the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to details
- Experience of working in HR/administration or related fields
- Excellent communication and
- The ability to interact at all levels of the organization with diplomacy and professionalism
- Ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment, while meeting deadlines
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential employee data with discretion and professionalism
- Strong collaboration
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.