Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 14/02/2020
Mondelez, Intern Global Food Research
Unterbibergerstrasse 15, Munich, Germania
Biologia/Chimica/Farmaceutica, Scienze agrarie/alimentari
Support of applied research activities in the area of cream cheese or process cheese or natural cheese.
- Work with diary specific equipment
- Produce prototypes in bench top or pilot plant scale and analyze the cheeses for relevant parameters
- Depending on the scope of the activity, method development may be included as well
- Scientific working principles need to be applied, which includes literature and or patent searches
- The results will be shared in an oral presentation and in a written form
- Studying Food or Dairy Technology/Science, Engineering, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology
- Fluency in English language
- Preferably some laboratory experience
- Analytical skills
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.