Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 17/02/2020
BVA, INTERNSHIP – Assistant Research "Behavorial Sciences"
52 rue Marcel Dassault , Boulogne Billancourt, Francia
Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie, Statistica/Data analysis
Under close supervision of the Deputy CEO of the BVA Nudge Unit, you will be required to do monitoring work on behavorial Sciences. You will be in charge of:
• Conduct literature reviews,
• Collect and analyze relevant information,
• Summarize project results,
• Prepare reports and presentations,
• Write articles, blog post and video scripts.
- Qualifying university degree (diploma or master) in Behavioral Sciences
- You are fluent in English (writing and speaking).
- You love reading researcher articles and searching for case studies.
- You have writing skills (scripts, posts, articles)
- You love sharing knowledge and are a good pedagogue.
- You are known to be curious, creative, rigorous.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.