Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 18/02/2020
Grundfos, Internship in Analytical Laboratory
Martin Bachs Vej 3, Bjerringbro, Danimarca
Dal 3 agosto al 18 dicembre 2020
L'offerta scade il 01/05/2020
You will be involved in running in/validating one or more of the following techniques:
- Gas chromatography for detecting micro pollutants in water or the gas composition in air
- GPC/RI to determine the molecular weight distribution of polymers
- HPLC for quantifying surfactants in wastewater
- Molecular Microbiology techniques (qPCR) for determining Legionella or Pseudomonas in water
- Elemental Analyzer for measuring CHNS in steel and other materials
- You are studying at bachelor’s or master’s level within chemistry/microbiology and possess knowledge within analytical applications.
- You come with a strong quality mindset and have a self-driven approach to challenges, still knowing when to seek sparing to get to your goal effectively.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.