Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 19/02/2020
Black Sea Trade and Development Bank, Financial Institutions 2 (FI2)
Black Sea Trade and Development Bank
1 Komninon str., Thessaloniki, Grecia
Contabilità e finanza
1-6 mesi (da maggio)
700 € mensili (se si affitta casa a Salonicco)
Benefit: Rimborso viaggio A/R
- Preparation of supervision monitoring reports (SMR);
- Development of databases;
- Archiving of records;
- Annual investment committee meeting organization;
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Be students/have a diploma in the area of Business and/or Finance.
- MS Office and Internet navigation skills.
Internship at the Bank is open to candidates who, on the date of commencement of the internship:
- are enrolled in an undergraduate (i.e. leading to a bachelor’s degree, generally following secondary education) or graduate (i.e. leading to a master’s or a doctoral degree, generally following a bachelor’s degree) studies in a university or equivalent (this must be certified by an official confirmation of enrolment from the university or equivalent); or have obtained a full degree for undergraduate or graduate studies (as described above in this paragraph) within the 12 months immediately preceding the date of commencement of the internship;
- are minimum 19 years and maximum 30 years old;
- have excellent command of spoken and written English;
- have not previously benefited from an internship at the Bank or have worked at the Bank.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.