Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/02/2020
ICC, International Criminal Court, Internship - Public Information and Outreach Section, Registry
ICC - International Criminal Court
Oude Waalsdorperweg, 10, The Hague, Paesi Bassi
Comunicazione/Marketing, Giornalismo/Editoria/Scienze documentarie
L'offerta scade il 31/12/2020
- Monitoring media and formatting the ICC Daily Press Review, featuring news articles relevant to developments in the ICC’s situation countries, as well as media coverage of the Court’s activities and proceedings (in English and French)
- Support for social media campaigns
- Support for Outreach projects, including drafting content for the Outreach webpage and annual report, and support developing the Outreach database and manuals.
Website and social media
- Monitoring social media
- Support new website/social media projects, assisting in designing infographics and visuals and/or or drafting content
- Assist with photography projects including inserting metadata, compiling selected photos for specific themes and projects, assist in securing permission to use external photographs
- Assist with uploading archive of videos onto our server and insert metadata into photographs
- Help maintain the PAU mailing list
- Assisting journalists at the Court’s Information Desk during key public hearings, providing them with badges to access the media centre and other practical information
- Escorting visitors and arranging meetings when necessary
- Take notes at specific meetings.
- Education: All Candidates must have a degree from or be in the final stages of their studies at a recognized university. Candidates are expected to have a very good record of academic performance.
- Experience: Internship placements focus on candidates in the early stages of their professional careers. Practical experience is not an essential prerequisite for selection. Should there be a practical experience that is relevant to the work of the Court, it may be considered an asset. However, such working experience should not exceed 3 (three) years.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Adaptability to a multicultural and multilingual working environment encompassing the principal legal traditions of the world.
Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
A good standard of computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office applications)
Other important qualities are discretion, reliability, intellectual rigor, precision, perseverance, honesty, creativity, co-operative spirit and integrity.
- Proficiency in one of the working languages of the Court, French or English, is required. Working knowledge of the other is considered an asset. Knowledge of another official language of the Court (Arabic, Chinese, Russian and Spanish) is an asset.
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.