Pubblicato su stage4eu il: 24/02/2020
eBay, Intern - Financial Planning & Analysis
224 Wibautstraat, Amsterdam, Paesi Bassi
Contabilità e finanza, Statistica/Data analysis
- As a working student, you will be supporting our financial planning department and work closely with the Head of Finance
- Your tasks will include owning our weekly and monthly performance reporting, thus giving you a great opportunity to learn on the job how e-commerce works
- You can extend your knowledge into analytics and search for chances to create this reporting step-by-step more efficient
- You will help translating insights into actionable initiatives
- You are an ambitious and driven student who loves solving quantitative problems.
- You are in your third (or higher) year of your university studies in a field such as business economics with a hang on mathematics or equivalent
- Pro-activeness and willing to develop your communication and data skills
- Good at seeing stories in numbers and finding ways to communicate these in an easy way
- Interested in classifieds with preferably a lot of experience on Marktplaats or another Classifieds website.
- Excellent MS Excel skills, SQL preferred but not mandatory
Stage4eu is free of charge and has no commercial purpose.
It does not conduct brokerage activities, nor does collect CVs.
By clicking on the green button “Vai all’Offerta” you’ll be redirected to the original vacancy posted on host organizations’ web page.